Thursday, April 18, 2013

What I've been up to.

Hey bloggers!, what have you been up to? I've been away. I went to Jo'burg. my new favourite place. The energy's HIGH and the people are FUN. It restored my faith in humanity and/or South Africans. It's the first time I met Tswana people. I can't quite believe it. Cape Town feels so small when you get back. the bubble that is the western cape. But I still love you Cape Town, you are my favourite child. I went the Pilanesburg Game Reserve and chilled out with some elephants (cool sentients) I visited Sun City and swam in the Valley of Waves (realizing my childhood dream, at last) I went up the West Coast to surfer's paradise. we SUP'd, while the boys surfed. the sunsets out there are incredible. and on the interim i guess i've been working and gigging and getting ready for Afrika Burn. Our team has got a pop up cinema, and we're going to be showing movies. So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. the short version. I hope your Easter was cool and you got to do some relaxing. Here are some pics from my travels. x





Photos: Fiona Hare

No comments :

Post a Comment