Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunday in the Greenbelt

I've had 2 perfect Sundays in a row. this is a reminder not to forget.
Last Sunday I went forest hunting with a friend who I haven't seen for a decade.
It was good to connect again. I've missed him.

I then got hauled to Caleb's house for a jam. it was good.
the boys are stretching my musical capabilities far open wide. I'm signing up for guitar lessons with Dave Knowles.
(I'm actually uber excited about this)

This Sunday I was at Caleb's house again and i learnt some 12 bar blues. it rained and we jammed and it felt familiar.
i like the people in that house.
they are becoming family.

These are some pics from my forest walk.
we stumbled upon a hidden small holding in the middle of the forest...
this is where i would like to live.












No comments :

Post a Comment