Monday, April 16, 2012

Wavescape Film Festival

Wavescape is a film festival that's held once a year in summer on Clifton beach in Cape Town. They build a cinema right on the sand and you get to picnic and watch awesome surf movies at the same time. It's together with Go Pro, and it's a complete jol. if you're in Cape Town you should try not to miss it. Find out more information on Wavescape here - http://www.wavescape.co.za/

That night I had my Canon Powershot with me and not my SLR, and I took some really nice pics with it.
Small digital cameras are the way forward (I call them my 'handbag' camera) because you can take them out anywhere, clubbing, or up the mountain, and you don't have to lug your massive SLR around. or be terrified of it being damaged or stolen.







No comments :

Post a Comment