Monday, October 3, 2011

Gaia food Market

Let me write about something inspiring. Yesterday I went to the Gaia Food Market. (Alphen Hall, Constantia Main Road, on a Sunday) It has a completely different feel to anything else, because all the food is completley Vegan.  Nice hey? So the energy is clean, the food is clean, and the people are really helpful and enthusiastic about eating raw. I met such nice folks, and spent ages talking to Joseph about sprouting in your kitchen. He set me up with my first sprouting kit. Go to Kitchen Garden for more info. I bought the Rawlicious recipe book which I've had my eye on for ages, and made my first banana are raw chocolate smoothie for breakfast this morning. It was delicious! :) I had 3 slices of (raw) pizza for lunch from Earthshine and felt amazing. I really really encourage you to go, it's a nice laid back thing to do on a Sunday.



No comments :

Post a Comment